JUJA - Bikini for girls - Stripy Ruches - White/Blue
- Sustainable UV-Swimwear made of recycled PET bottles
- On average 8.3 PET-bottles are recycled per JUJA item
- For girls age 1 to 8 years
- Blocks 98% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays on the covered parts of the body
- UPF50+ certified (EN13758-1)
This beautiful striped bikini from JUJA, the Dutch quality brand in the field of UV clothing, is not only very beautiful but also protects against harmful UV rays. This bikini consists of a bikini bottom with fringes at the top and a matching bikini top with a clip closure at the back. Perfect for a wonderful day at the beach or in the sun. Both the bikini top and the bikini bottom are finished in a classic white and blue (Breton) stripe pattern. It is also very important to apply sunscreen to the uncovered parts of the body.
What is special about the (lightweight) material of this UV bikini is that it is made of recycled PET bottles. Extremely sustainable! With a UPF50+ protection, the material blocks more than 98% of the harmful UV rays, so the skin under the fabric does not need sunscreen.
|For who||Baby, Girl|
|Material - Main||Polyester|
|Uv-Protection||UPF50+ - >98% UV protection|